Have you ever asked what the difference is between condo and home insurance? If you own a condominium, certain areas of your building can be covered by your homeowners association through their master insurance policy. However, the interior of your condo and your personal items are usually not included. An H-06 insurance will cover your belongings and protect you from unforeseen events. This coverage is also required by most banks. To find out more, please give us a call.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.